We are willing to accept graduate students widely (in Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Graduate School of Engineering). If you are interested in our group, please contact us. Let’s explore Organic Electronics and Materials Science together!
Inamori Frontier Research Center
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
- A paper entitled “High-performance dibenzoheteraborin-based thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters: molecular architectonics for concurrently achieving narrow-band emission and efficient triplet-singlet spin conversion” has been accepted in Adv. Funct. Mater.
- A paper entitled “Oligothiophene–indandione-linked narrow-bandgap molecules: impact of π-conjugated chain length on photovoltaic performance” has been published in ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces.
- A paper entitled “Molecular engineering of phosphacycle-based thermally activated delayed fluorescence materials for deep-blue OLEDs” has been published in J. Mater. Chem C.
- A paper entitled “Highly efficient red–orange delayed fluorescence emitters based on strong pi-accepting dibenzophenazine and dibenzoquinoxaline cores: toward a rational pure-red OLED design” has been published in Adv. Opt. Mater.
- A paper entitled “High-mobility regioisomeric thieno[f,f’]bisbenzothiophenes: remarkable effect of syn/anti thiophene configuration on optoelectronic properties, self-organization, and charge-transport functions in organic transistors” has been published in Adv. Electron. Mater.
- A paper entitled “Isobenzofuranone- and chromone-based blue delayed fluorescence emitters with low efficiency roll-off in organic light-emitting diodes” has been published in Chem. Mater.
- Prof. Yasuda delivered a lecture at Kyocera Professors Meeting (August 7-8, 2017) in Seattle, USA.
- A paper entitled “Spin-dependent exciton funneling to a dendritic fluorophore mediated by a thermally activated delayed fluorescence material as an exciton-harvesting host” has been published in Chem. Mater.
- A paper entitled “Enhancing thermally activated delayed fluorescence characteristics by intramolecular B–N coordination in a phenylpyridine-containing donor–acceptor π-system” has been published in Chem. Commun.
- Prof. Yasuda, Mr. Furukawa, and Mr. Mori made oral presentations at ICMAT 2017 (July 18-23, 2017) in Singapore.
- Dr. Aizawa, Mr. Furue, and Dr. Matsuo made presentations at Fπ-13 (July 4-9, 2017) in Hong Kong.
- A paper entitled “Solution-grown unidirectionally oriented crystalline thin films of a U-shaped thienoacene-based semiconductor for high-performance organic field-effect transistors” has been published in J. Mater. Chem. C.
- A paper entitled “Effects of chalcogen atom substitution on the optoelectronic and charge-transport properties in picene-type π-systems” has been published in Chem. Commun.
- A paper entitled “Tunable full-color electroluminescence from all-organic optical upconversion devices by near-infrared sensing” has been published in ACS Photonics.
- A special issue on “Photo- and Electro-Functional Polymers and Molecular Assemblies (Eds: T. Yasuda, W.-C. Chen, T. Kato)” has been published in Polym. J.
- A paper entitled “cyclohexane-coupled bipolar host materials with high triplet energies for organic light-emitting diodes based on thermally activated delayed fluorescence” has been published in ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces.
- Dr. Aizawa, Mr. Tachibana, Mr. Isayama, and Mr. Mori made presentations at the IPC 2016 (December 13-16, 2016) in Fukuoka, Japan.
- A paper entitled “Thermally activated delayed fluorescence properties of regioisomeric xanthone-based twisted intramolecular charge-transfer luminophores” has been published in Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.
- A paper entitled “Versatile molecular functionalization for inhibiting concentration quenching of thermally activated delayed fluorescence” has been published in Adv. Mater.
- Prof. Yasuda received Kyushu University Outstanding Academic Research Award 2016.
- A paper entitled “Tetrathienoanthracene-based π-extended narrow-band-gap molecules: synthesis, phisicochemical, and photovoltaic properties” has been published in Chem. Lett.
- A paper entitled “Pyrimidine-based twisted donor–acceptor delayed fluorescence molecules: a new universal platform for highly efficient blue electroluminescence” has been published in Chem. Sci.
- A paper entitled “Aggregation-induced delayed fluorescence from phenothiazine-containing donor–acceptor molecules for high-efficiency non-doped organic light-emitting diodes” has been published in Polym. J. (Special issue).
- A paper entitled “Controlling open-circuit voltage in organic solar cells by terminal fluoro-functionalization of narrow-bandgap π-conjugated molecules” has been published in J. Phys. Chem. C.
- A paper entitled “Star-shaped and linear π-conjugated oligomers consisting of a tetrathienoanthracene core and multiple diketopyrrolopyrrole arms for organic solar cells” has been published in Beilstein J. Org. Chem.
- A paper entitled “High-performance blue organic light-emitting diodes with 20% external quantum efficiency based on pyrimidine-containing thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters” has been published in J. Mater. Chem. C.