We are willing to accept graduate students widely (in Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Graduate School of Engineering). If you are interested in our group, please contact us. Let’s explore Organic Electronics and Materials Science together!
Inamori Frontier Research Center
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
- Prof. Yasuda, Mr. Furukawa, and Mr. Mori made oral presentations at ICMAT 2017 (July 18-23, 2017) in Singapore.
- Dr. Aizawa, Mr. Furue, and Dr. Matsuo made presentations at Fπ-13 (July 4-9, 2017) in Hong Kong.
- A paper entitled “Solution-grown unidirectionally oriented crystalline thin films of a U-shaped thienoacene-based semiconductor for high-performance organic field-effect transistors” has been published in J. Mater. Chem. C.
- A paper entitled “Effects of chalcogen atom substitution on the optoelectronic and charge-transport properties in picene-type π-systems” has been published in Chem. Commun.
- A paper entitled “Tunable full-color electroluminescence from all-organic optical upconversion devices by near-infrared sensing” has been published in ACS Photonics.
- A special issue on “Photo- and Electro-Functional Polymers and Molecular Assemblies (Eds: T. Yasuda, W.-C. Chen, T. Kato)” has been published in Polym. J.
- A paper entitled “cyclohexane-coupled bipolar host materials with high triplet energies for organic light-emitting diodes based on thermally activated delayed fluorescence” has been published in ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces.
- Dr. Aizawa, Mr. Tachibana, Mr. Isayama, and Mr. Mori made presentations at the IPC 2016 (December 13-16, 2016) in Fukuoka, Japan.
- A paper entitled “Thermally activated delayed fluorescence properties of regioisomeric xanthone-based twisted intramolecular charge-transfer luminophores” has been published in Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.
- A paper entitled “Versatile molecular functionalization for inhibiting concentration quenching of thermally activated delayed fluorescence” has been published in Adv. Mater.
- Prof. Yasuda received Kyushu University Outstanding Academic Research Award 2016.
- A paper entitled “Tetrathienoanthracene-based π-extended narrow-band-gap molecules: synthesis, phisicochemical, and photovoltaic properties” has been published in Chem. Lett.
- A paper entitled “Pyrimidine-based twisted donor–acceptor delayed fluorescence molecules: a new universal platform for highly efficient blue electroluminescence” has been published in Chem. Sci.
- A paper entitled “Aggregation-induced delayed fluorescence from phenothiazine-containing donor–acceptor molecules for high-efficiency non-doped organic light-emitting diodes” has been published in Polym. J. (Special issue).
- A paper entitled “Controlling open-circuit voltage in organic solar cells by terminal fluoro-functionalization of narrow-bandgap π-conjugated molecules” has been published in J. Phys. Chem. C.
- A paper entitled “Star-shaped and linear π-conjugated oligomers consisting of a tetrathienoanthracene core and multiple diketopyrrolopyrrole arms for organic solar cells” has been published in Beilstein J. Org. Chem.
- A paper entitled “High-performance blue organic light-emitting diodes with 20% external quantum efficiency based on pyrimidine-containing thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters” has been published in J. Mater. Chem. C.
- Ms. Lee, Mr. Park, Mr. Oyama, and Mr. Furue made presentations at the IUMRS-ICEM 2016 (July 4-8, 2016) in Singapore.
- Mr. Ohyama, To, Furue, Isayama, and Mori made poster presentations at 53rd Kyushu Joint Symposium of Chemistry Related Branches (July 2, 2016) in Kitakyushu. Mr. Furue, Ohyama, and Mori received the Best Poster Award!
- Our research on “carborane-based AIDF materials” has been highlighted in “Cutting-Edge Chemistry” published by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- Dr. Komiyama made a poste presentation at the ICSM 2016 (June 26-July 1, 2016) in Guang Zhou, China.
- Dr. Komiyama and Mr. To made presentations at the 65th SPSJ Annual Meeting (May 25-27, 2016).
- A paper entitled “Aggregation-Induced Delayed Fluorescence Based on Donor/Acceptor-Tethered Janus Carborane Triads: Unique Photophysical Properties of Nondoped OLEDs” has been published in Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.
- Prof. Yasuda delivered invited talk at the 70th Fujihara Seminar (April 17-20, 2015) in Fukuoka.
- A focus review entitled “Design of Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence Materials” has been published in AAPPS Bulletin.
- New members joined our group!